Monday, September 12, 2011

(#173) Fried chicken and sweet corn

Just a quick post for tomorrow's bento, I packed the boys some leftovers fried chicken and sweet corn that we got freshly from our friend's garden.


Beside fried chicken and sweet corn, I also put some dried apricots and raisins, fresh strawberries and carrots.
Here's another pic :


Sorry for such a short post, I am so busy and still cooking in the kitchen. Tomorrow I'm going to host some Indonesian students for a long overdue Eid party. We'll have Indonesian festive at my house, can't wait!!

3 comments:

Lia Chen said...

Lovely bento! Have fun hosting the Eid party ... I know will be a lot of yummy foods :)

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) said...

I love that carrot face you made for the corn cob, CUTE! ;D

Happy cooking! Can't wait to see your post on all the food you prepare for Eid's party! ;)

Mommalina said...

Hi Lia .. thank you so much! you are always so kind and very encouraging .. love you!! <3

Hi Lyn, I am trying to make something simple but still cute ... LOL
We did have a great time chit chating with some Indo pals here .. feels like home ^__^

Related Posts with Thumbnails