Monday, September 26, 2011

(#178) Black rice with roasted chicken

Hi everybody .. I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

Just a quick post for tomorrow's bento, not that I am busy (like always) but I've been having stomachache since this afternoon, nothing to serious though but seems like I am allergic to something :(
Anyway, I still managed to make some roasted chicken for dinner and as always I packed some leftovers for lunch tomorrow. I also cook some black rice for the first time, and I am so glad both my kids love it!!


I topped the rice with some flowered carrot to add some color. There are also some yellow carrot next to the chicken. On another box I packed some dried apricot, fresh grapes and mandarin orange.


Have a great evening y'all ^__^

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails