Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and another award


What better way to start the day than having a sparkling clean kitchen on thanksgiving morning? YUP ^.^ hubby and the boys cleaned it for me early in the morning when I am still busy with baby Gavin. I am so thankfull for so many things in my life. And on top of that I also received this happy mama blogger award  from LIA CHEN. It's just really made my day. So with this happy thought I would like to wish everyone a very happy thanksgiving.


I feel so honored to received such award from her. I am the biggest fan of her blog. She makes such an incredible bentos for her 2 kids and she also make a very stunning photographs. You can see her creation at http://www.mybentolicious.com/ Thank you so much Lia, you are one amazing hapy MAMA ^__^




And now let me pas this award on to another happy mamas, and they are :



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails