Monday, October 24, 2011

(#189) Sandwich and salmon burger bento

I am honestly not too happy with the result of the bento I prepared for tomorrow.
I don't know why but I was so blank with ideas ... anyway ...I am still posting it here :P


This one is for B who is entering elementary this fall ^__^
Inside the box are some peanut butter and honey sandwiches, I cut the bread using a black cat cookie cutter.I know it did not appear as spooky as I expected :P
Next to the mini sandwiches are some cucumbers, steamed broccoli, carrots and sweet corn topped with carrot Jack O'Lantern and some red plums.
Oh .. there are also some Swiss cheese smiling lil ghosts on top of the broccoli ...

  
Now for big SON, since he has peanut allergy I prepared some salmon burger, he could not be more happier!! I know he loves salmon so much!!
However, since I did not have any burger buns (we rarely eat burger, that's why) so I use the edge crust of the brown bread, I asked him if it is okay and he is smiling then replied to me "well you always said the healthy part of the bread is the crust!!" .... smart boy!! am so pleased with him. 
I tried to make the bread like Jack O'Lantern and have the broccoli as a stem ..but looking at the result I am like not so sure .. LOL
Anyway ... the rest are the same with bento for B.

Okay ... have a blessing Monday everyone!



1 comments:

Lyñ (My Little Messy N Cheeky) said...

I love your carrot Jack-O-Lanterns and the cute small little cheese ghosts! ;)
Pls don't feel sad or bad, me too will have those blank-minded days at times while preparing bentos for my gals. But as long as they like and finished up those food I prepared for them, I'm happy already. ;)
Hope you've a great week ahead!

Related Posts with Thumbnails